Google is the most widely used search engine across the world. Millions of Google searches are being made every minute. They have made information more accessible. To increase convenience, Google also allows changing the input language for searching. Having a global user-base, this is a critical feature and would help expand their target market.
Here we will show you how to change the language in Google search
- Visit the webpage www.google.com
- You will see a ‘Settings’ button on the bottom right corner. Click on ‘Search Settings’ from the menu that appears.
- Select the ‘languages’ tab from the menu of the left.
- From the list of languages that appears, you can select the language that you are comfortable with.
You can even change the language directly from the webpage www.google.com. Some popular and common languages appear right below the search bar on the home screen. Click on the language you want to choose. It’s that simple!
However, if you want to change your preferred language across all Google applications, the steps are a little more complicated:
- Visit myaccount.google.com
- Enter your account details and sign in.
- Select the ‘Account Preferences’ option from the screen.
- From the panel on the left-hand side, select ‘Language and Input Tools’.
- Click on the option that says ‘Language’.
- You should first select the Default Language. Click on the pencil option and you will see a list of available options. Highlight the language you want to make as default and then click on ‘Select’.
- Now, you can choose other languages that you prefer. Select the ‘Other languages that you understand’ option. This will indicate Google to not convert any text in that language to your default language.
- You can add more than one language by choosing the option ‘Add another Language’
Changing your input language is very easy. Google will never disappoint you in terms of flexibility and various facilities and compatibility. It always priorities user experience and strives hard to improve it as much as possible. Stay tuned to our blog for more information and thanks for reading!